Get it here: The Vertigo and Dizziness Program: http://bit.ly/2BL6895
Physical therapy and medication for vertigo disease.
Vestibular rehabilitation is a type of physical therapy that can benefit people with inner ear or balance problems. It helps your
brain learn ways to use other senses (such as vision) to compensate for vertigo.
The exercises are typically customized to meet a person’s individual needs. They may include eye and head movements,
balance training, or other maneuvers, depending on what’s causing your symptoms.
Vestibular rehabilitation is usually performed on an outpatient basis, but it can also be done in a hospital or home setting.
Various medicines are used to help improve symptoms of vertigo. Drugs are typically more effective at treating vertigo that
lasts a few hours to several days.
1. People with Ménière's disease may benefit from taking diuretics, medicines that help your body get rid of salt and water.
2. If your vertigo is caused by an infection, antibiotics or steroids may be given.
3. Antihistamines, such as Antivert (meclizine), Benadryl (diphenhydramine), or Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) to help vertigo
episodes. Anticholinergics, such as the Transderm Scop patch, may also help with dizziness.
4. Anti-anxiety meds, like Valium (diazepam) and Xanax (alprazolam) may help relief vertigo in some people, especially if
symptoms are triggered by an anxiety disorder.
5. If your vertigo is caused by a stroke, you may need drugs, such as aspirin, Plavix (clopidogrel), Aggrenox (aspirin-
dipyridamole), or Coumadin (warfarin) to prevent a future event.
6. Certain medication to treat migraines may also help vertigo symptoms in some people. These might include various
medicines from different drug classes, such as antidepressants, beta-blockers, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs),
benzodiazepines, anti-emetics, or calcium channel blockers.
Several other medicines are used to help symptoms of vertigo. Check with your doctor to see which drugs might be appropriate
for your particular condition.
You may be interested:
The Symptoms of Chronic kidney disease: http://bit.ly/2SZSJEB
The Vertigo and Dizziness Program: http://bit.ly/2BL6895
Cure High Blood Pressure: http://bit.ly/2DZu5tL
Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea: http://bit.ly/2SdfKyP
The Arthritis Strategy: http://bit.ly/2DVRPPb
Cure Insomnia: http://bit.ly/2BKqhfl
Cure Your Headaches: http://bit.ly/2X9fhkS
The Type 2 Diabetes Strategy: http://bit.ly/2XeH831
The IBS Solution: http://bit.ly/2Nenm36
Weight Loss Breeze: http://bit.ly/2GQ3IJH
The Erectile Mastery: http://bit.ly/2T2wXiV
The Ejaculation Master: http://bit.ly/2V1Qm0O