The draw has been made for the group stage of the 2019-20 Uefa Champions League season.
Holders Liverpool are drawn in group E with Napoli, Salzburg and Genk, while Premier League champions Manchester City are in group C with Shakhtar Donetsk, Dinamo Zagreb and Atalanta.
In group B Tottenham Hotspur have been drawn against Bayern Munich, Olympiacos and Red Star and in group H Europa League winners Chelsea will play Ajax, Valencia and Lille.
There are a number of “groups of death” following the draw in Monaco on 29 August. Group A sees Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid go up against Club Brugge and Galatasaray. In group D it’s Juventus, Atlético Madrid, Bayer Leverkusen and Lokomotiv Moscow.
In group F three heavyweights have been drawn together with Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Inter Milan joining Slavia Prague.
When are the first group fixtures?
Matchday one of the Champions League group stage will be held on 17/18 September.
How to watch on TV
BT Sport has the UK rights for the Champions League and the broadcaster will show every game live in the 2019-20 season.
Champions League group draw
- Paris Saint-Germain (France)
- Real Madrid (Spain)
- Club Brugge (Belgium)
- Galatasaray (Turkey)
- Bayern Munich (Germany)
- Tottenham Hotspur (England)
- Olympiacos (Greece)
- Crvena zvezda (Serbia)
- Manchester City (England)
- Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine)
- Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia)
- Atalanta (Italy)
- Juventus (Italy)
- Atlético Madrid (Spain)
- Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)
- Lokomotiv Moscow (Russia)
- Liverpool (England)
- Napoli (Italy)
- Salzburg (Austria)
- Genk (Belgium)
- Barcelona (Spain)
- Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
- Internazionale (Italy)
- Slavia Prague (Czech Republic)
- Zenit (Russia)
- Benfica (Portugal)
- Lyon (France)
- Leipzig (Germany)
- Chelsea (England)
- Ajax (Netherlands)
- Valencia (Spain)
- LOSC Lille (France)
2019-20 Champions League season calendar
- 17/18 September: group stage, matchday one
- 1/2 October: group stage, matchday two
- 22/23 October: group stage, matchday three
- 5/6 November: group stage, matchday four
- 26/27 November: group stage, matchday five
- 10/11 December: group stage, matchday six
- 16 December: round of 16 draw
- 18/19 and 25/26 February: round of 16, first leg
- 10/11 and 17/18 March: round of 16, second leg
- 20 March: quarter-final and semi-final draw
- 7/8 April: quarter-finals, first leg
- 14/15 April: quarter-finals, second leg
- 28/29 April: semi-finals, first leg
- 5/6 May: semi-finals, second leg
When is the final?
The 2020 Champions League final will be played at the Atatürk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey, on Saturday 30 May.
Champions League winner betting odds
Prices according to Oddschecker.
- Manchester City: 15/4
- Barcelona: 5/1
- Liverpool: 7/1
- Real Madrid: 9/1
- PSG: 10/1
- Bayern Munich: 12/1
- Juventus: 12/1
- Atletico Madrid: 20/1
- Tottenham: 25/1
- Chelsea: 33/1
- See Oddschecker.com for the full price list