Dr. Wael Jaber, MD, invites you all to “The 9th Annual Case Based Approach to Controversies in Cardiovascular Diseases” taking place in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates on March 1 & 2, 2019.
The Conference, organized under the auspices of Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic with the support of Emirates Cardiac Society, will offer the most-timely updates on significant advances in prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. All topics will be presented in a “Real World” case-based format which encourages participation and debate between the faculty and attendees.
Daily luncheon satellite sessions focused on electrophysiology, hypertension, valvular diseases, and lipid management will be included as part of the program. This program is intended for all health care professionals involved in the management of patients with cardiovascular diseases, including cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, residents, fellows, and nurses.
Alongside the Scientific Session, there will be an exhibit, providing attendees exposure to the most cutting edge technologies, resources and treatment solutions in the field of cardiovascular medicine.
We look forward to welcoming you at Dubai in March 2019.
Dr. Wael Jaber, MD
Subscribe to YouTube Channel to get regular updates: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgAdtb4Aw5xotW5q5SbBbYQ?sub_confirmation=1
After participating in this educational activity, practitioners will be able to do the following:
• Detail trends in transcatheter versus surgical aortic valve replacement
• Assess current recommendations and therapies for dyslipidemia
• Apply recent guidelines to the management of hypertension
• Discuss contemporary management of AF
• Have greater competence related to treatment of patients who are candidates for T2D therapy changes based on CV history and risk
• Evaluate trends in cardiovascular disease and salient risk factors for cardiovascular disease among women.
• Describe contemporary approaches, treatment, and management strategies for patients with systolic heart failure and rhythm disorders
• Recognize the advances in the management of ventricular arrhythmias such as antiarrhythmic drug options, premature ventricular depolarization (PVD) ablation, VT-substrate ablation, sustained VT ablation, MRI image-guided VT ablation, voltage mapping, ICD implantation, and cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
• Cardiovascular Surgeons and Physicians
• Fellows and Residents in Cardiothoracic and Cardiology training programs
• Nurses, Physician Assistants and other Allied Health Professionals involved in the care of cardiovascular patients
• Medical students with an interest in cardiothoracic surgery and cardiology
Download Scientific Program:
Book your seats @ http://bit.ly/RegToCVUAE
#CVUAE2019 is scheduled on March 1 & 2, 2019.
#CardiovascularDiseases #IPEvents #hypertension #Cardiology