related cream :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSeUK1kNlz8
Dermi 5 Cream
Manufacturer: Universal Twin Labs
Medicine composition: Clobetasol, Gentamicin, Clotrimazole, Clioquinol (Iodochlorhydroxyquin), Tolnaftate
Prescription vs.OTC: Prescription by Doctor not required
Dermi 5 Cream is a very strong corticosteroid having a very high potency. It reduces the actions of chemicals that cause inflammation in the body. It is used to treat inflammation, redness and itching caused by a number of skin conditions such as eczema, allergic reactions, dermatitis, rashes and psoriasis.It is also used to treat several autoimmune diseases including vitiligo, alopecia areata, lichen planus, lichen sclerosus. It comes in the form of a shampoo, ointment, mousse and an emollient cream.
This medicine may have a few side effects that occur in rare cases. Some of them include experiencing a burning sensation after application, dry skin, redness of skin, cough, body pain, headache, itching of skin and sore throat. These effects should disappear in a few days as your body adjusts to the medication. Let your doctor know right away if any of these unlikely but serious side effects occur : stretch marks, skin thinning or discolouration, acne, hair bumps or excessive hair growth.
This medicine is not recommended to patients with known allergy to Dermi 5 Cream. It should not be given to a anyone younger than 12 years old. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant or are breastfeeding while using this medicine. If you have any skin infection then make sure your doctor knows about it before prescribing this medicine.
Apply Dermi 5 Cream to the affected area, usually twice everyday in the morning and evening or as directed by your doctor. Apply this medication only on the skin. Make sure to not use it on the face, groin or underarms unless directed by your doctor. Do not apply smaller or larger amounts than prescribed. Avoid contact with eyes and do not consume the medicine. Do not discontinue using this medicine without consulting the doctor.
हेल्लो दोस्तो HINDI MEDICINE चैनल पर आपका स्वागत है. HINDI MEDICINE चैनल पर आपको MEDICINE के USES,SIDE,EFFECT,TREAMENT के RELATED विडियो देखने को मिलेंगे.अगर आपको MEDICINE के RELATED कोई भी जानकारी चाहिये तो इस HINDI MEDICINE चैनल को SUBSCRIBE करे और साथ मे BELL के ICON को भी दबा दे.
PLEASE CONSULT TO YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE USE OF ANY MEDICINES.
In this video following topic covered
1. What Dermi 5?
2. How do I apply for Dermi 5?
3. What is Dermicand cream used for?
4. What are the 5 layers of skin?
5. Are there 7 layers of skin?
6. What is the largest organ in the body?
7. Will the Dermi 5 help in curing pimples?
8. Is a Dermi 5 tube helpful for ringworm?
9. Can Dermi 5 be used on the face or not?
10. Can I use Dermi 5 for a fungal infection outside the vaginal area?
11. More results from www.quora.com
12. Is the top layer of skin dead or alive?
13. How many layers of skin do humans have 7?
14. How thick is each layer of skin?
15. What are the layers of skin in order?
16. How many layers of skin is on the human body?
17. What Protein makes up hair and nails?
18. How long does fungal cream take to work?
19. What is the best antifungal cream?
20. What is dermi 5+ cream used for?
21. What are the side effects of dermi5 cream?
22. How thick is the skin on your head?
23. What gives skin its color?
24. What does the subcutaneous layer do?
25. What is below the subcutaneous layer?
26. What is the difference between subdermal and subcutaneous?
27. What is the most common type of cells in the subcutaneous layer?
Contact mail ID : [email protected]
#OnlyMedicine #dermi5cream #Dermi5