Join me for another Hospital VLOG, but this time during a Day shift! You get to see a real day in the life of a DOCTOR. I am currently on my Cardiothoracic rotation, which is a subspecialty of Radiology which focuses on imaging the Heart and Lungs! On this rotation, I read all types of studies from lung transplant patients, to Cardiac arrest patients, to Lung Cancer follow-ups. It is a wide range of Emergent studies out of the ER, and also inpatient and Outpatient studies.
I also go over a CT Venogram where we diagnose DVTs (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and also go over a CT Angiogram of the Chest where we diagnose Pulmonary Emboli (PEs).
What is a CTA Chest?
What is a CT Venogram?
What is a DVT?
What is a PE?
How does a DVT become a PE?
What does a Radiologist do?
What is residency like?
What is Interventional Radiology?
I answer all of these questions and more!
LIKE if you want to see more of this
SUBSCRIBE because I’m awesome!
COMMENT if you have any questions!
TURN ON POST Notifications so you never miss a video 🙂
Hope you all enjoy my Doctor Vlog!
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drcellini/
Email: [email protected]
My favorite Radiology Resources:
- Learning Radiology – https://amzn.to/2RHx0Rs
- Felsons’ Principles of Chest Radiology – https://amzn.to/2BKVwGm
- Thoracic Imaging –https://amzn.to/2BLdkRS
- Fundamentals of Body CT –https://amzn.to/2QRL7D6
- Pedatric Radiology –https://amzn.to/2s7HcUd
- Mayo Clinic GI imaging – https://amzn.to/2SrISTS
- Emergency Head CT – https://amzn.to/2BPv5PM
- Requisites Neuroradiology – https://amzn.to/2SnIp4Z
- CORE Radiology – https://amzn.to/2GSry9s
- Crack The Core – https://amzn.to/2LBFtzl
- Requisites IR – https://amzn.to/2BOAuqf
- IR Survival Guide – https://amzn.to/2GJMIpU
Music from Epidemic Sound!
#doctor #vlog #radiology