We are a private, luxury alcohol & drug medical detox center in Scottsdale, AZ.
For many people, the path to recovery from substance abuse, addiction, or chemical dependency must begin with a medical detox.
Scottsdale Detox is a treatment center that is staffed with doctors and nurses trained in helping patients cope with the withdrawal symptoms of early drug or alcohol abstinence. Without medical care, these withdrawal symptoms can be unpleasant, dangerous, and even life-threatening.
At Scottsdale Detox Center we treat drug and alcohol dependence through medical detoxification treatments and natural therapies such as IV therapy, acupuncture, and cupping.
During the detox process, we use medications to decrease the time it takes to detox your brain and body of the substance, comfort medications to ease withdrawal symptoms, and medications to curb cravings. In addition, we offer IV therapy and acupuncture to restore nutrients and promote healing for the body throughout the process.
- We are the only detox in Arizona to offer all private bedrooms & private bathrooms
- All of our rooms, including our two executive suites feature DirecTV, luxury linens and toiletries
- We offer a 24 hour smoking area and catered meals
- We allow cell phones & laptops
When patients arrive we tailor a medical treatment plan unique to each individual and can safely manage most co-existing medical conditions during their stay.
During their treatment, our patients are offered individual and group therapy sessions facilitated by our Clinical Director and her team. We also assist every client with resources and discharge planning to ensure an optimal chance of successful and lasting recovery.
- We are not affiliated with any rehab facilities, so our recommendations are based solely on our patients exact needs.
- We have been open since 2016 and we are Joint Commission and Legit Scripts accredited.
- Our medical director, Dr Topete is a board-certified Addiction Medicine Specialist with over 27 years of experience.
- Our clinical director is also a master’s level licensed therapist with a specialty in substance abuse. In addition, all of our nursing staff have extensive experience in detox and behavioral health.
If you or your loved one is ready to take the next step towards sobriety, entering an accredited medical detox facility with licensed medical professionals is the safest choice. Our admissions team is available 24/7 for your free confidential consultation.
Call us today at (480) 646-7660 to find out if detox treatment is right for you.